- Why do Utah divorce courts rarely award attorney fees to the prevailing party?
- What if my spouse won’t complete the divorce orientation and education courses?
- Can a Child Be Held in Contempt of Court for Non-compliance with Child Custody and Parent-time Orders?
- In re J.A. – 2017 UT App 227 – termination of parental rights, constitutionality, evidence
- Can I Recover the Engagement Ring (or what I paid for it), If Either of Us Breaks Off the Engagement?
- Does child support still continue while child is in college?
- For people who believe in a businesslike divorce . . .
- McQuarrie v. McQuarrie – appealable order
- In re K.B. – 2017 UT App 210 – protective supervision, emotional harm, custodial interference
- Porenta v. Porenta – 2017 UT 78