- Smith v. Robinson – 2018 UT 30 – false allegations of sexual abuse
- Perspective of a Law Student: How my views on court decisions have changed
- Mower v. Children’s Center – 2018 UT 29 – false memories or false allegations of sexual abuse against a parent
- Noncustodial Parents: Understanding Parent-Time
- Overcome Prejudice from a Bogus Restraining Order in Divorce
- Are divorce courts biased towards either gender?
- Being the Best Client Helps Ensure You Have the Best Lawyer
- Is it unreasonable to insist Dad/Mom provide clothes for the kids at his/her place?
- How Do I Get My Ex Prosecuted for Custodial Inteference?
- There is no cheap or free legal services shortcut