I know that divorce isn’t your new favorite hobby, but burying your heads in the sand is what makes divorce miserable in both the short- and long-run.
But still, I know what you want, and I’d rather you come to a meetup you want to attend if I can’t get you to attend a meetup you need to attend. So this month’s meetup is How to Prepare for and to Settle Your Divorce Case in Mediation. You’ll find out:
• What mediation is and how it functions (scheduling, costs, time involved, etc.)
• What mediation is not and what it is not equipped to do
• What you are expected to do to prepare for mediation
• How to negotiate intelligently and effectively and successfully
• Ask your questions of the guest mediator
We meet over dinner or drinks/snacks at Red Lobster. Come and learn in a relaxed atmosphere between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. This is our most popular meetup subject, so we look forward to seeing you there.