3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES UTAH FAMILY LAW, LC COLLECT? The data we gather is from website users who provide that data in the process of seeking legal information and/or in applying to become a client of Utah Family Law, LC.
4. Personal Information You Provide to Us. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you cannot become a client of Utah Family Law, LC, nor may Utah Family Law, LC be able to provide you with information you may be seeking from us.
a. E-mail Communications. We often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Utah Family Law, LC if your computer supports this type of program. Utah Family Law, LC uses this confirmation to help us track communications.
b. What About Cookies? Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Utah Family Law, LC cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
5. WILL UTAH FAMILY LAW, LC SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES? Personal information about visitors to our website is used to communicate with potential clients. We do not rent, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to anyone other than those who work for Utah Family Law, LC. Unless we tell you differently, Utah Family Law, LC’s agents do not have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. By sharing any Personal Information through the Website or otherwise with Utah Family Law, LC, you hereby consent to our sharing of personal information for the above-stated purposes.
6. Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Utah Family Law, LC, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Utah Family Law, LC may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
7. Protection of Utah Family Law, LC and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Utah Family Law, LC, our employees, our users, or others.
8. With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
9. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE? Your personal information that you submit to Utah Family Law, LC is protected by a user name and password for your privacy and security. You need to ensure unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and by limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished your activities on the website.
10. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission. This software encrypts all of the information you input.
11. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS? Utah Family Law, LC allows you to access your Personal Information for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information.
12. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE? As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to use, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain features of the Website or to become a client of Utah Family Law, LC, if you wish to become a client.
13. You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the “What Personal Information Can I Access” section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
15. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Utah Family Law, LC site, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Contact Us: Utah Family Law, LC
2084 Crystal Avenue
Salt Lake City, Utah 84109-1705
Tel. No.: 801-450-0183