Is there a contract that says you can disown your child and waive all rights to child support?

I can answer this question the way Utah law handles it.

First, there is no “contract” for disowning a child and terminating the obligation to support the child, but there is a way to petition the court for an order for relinquishment of both one’s parental rights and termination of parental obligations.

You can find an introduction and overview of this process in Utah here:

Voluntary Relinquishment of Parental Rights

Utah Family Law, LC | | 801-466-9277

Click to listen highlighted text!