What are some ways people who are getting divorced have hidden their assets?
I have answered a question similar to this one previously on Quora:
- Eric Johnson’s answer to: What’s the best way to hide money from your spouse before divorce and where is the best place to hide it?
Hiding money or assets from a spouse in divorce is legally and morally wrong.
So is the topic of this kind of illegal behavior worth discussing, then? Absolutely. Because knowing how your spouse could hide money or assets from you is the first step in noticing or discovering whether your spouse is hiding money or assets from you.
There are many ways people can hide money and assets in preparing for and/or in the course of a divorce. Rather than take credit for all the ways people have devised for hiding money from their spouses, I will simply share with you the links I came across on this subject:
- 10 Easy Ways to Hide Asssets from Your Spouse
- How To Hide Money From Your Spouse: A Sneaky, Step-By-Step Guide
- Divorcing Women: Here’s Where Husbands Typically Hide Assets
- Be Smarter: 8 Ways Your Spouse Can Hide Assets Before a Divorce
- 15 Signs Your Spouse Might be Hiding Assets from You
- Why Hiding Money From Your Spouse Has Gotten a Lot Harder – WSJ
Utah Family Law, LC | divorceutah.com | 801-466-9277