Can I voluntarily terminate my parental rights?

My daughter hates me, my ex wants me out of their lives, and we have agreed to give up my parental rights. What can we do to terminate my parental rights?

In Utah (where I practice family law), you can get a good overview of the process (from the Utah Courts’ own website (click here)—mind you, the website is not always accurate, but it’s a great place to start to learn about how one can have his/her parental rights voluntarily terminated).

Utah Family Law, LC | | 801-466-9277

Tags: , ,
Click to listen highlighted text!