Can I petition the courts for custody of a child who is homeless?

Yes. In the jurisdiction where I practice family law, there are several ways to seek and obtain custody of child who is not your biological offspring:

  • petition for guardianship
  • petition to terminate parental rights/petition for adoption
  • request for child protective order

Utah Family Law, LC | | 801-466-9277

Tags: , , , ,
Click to listen highlighted text!