Can parent whose parental rights were terminated live with the other parent and the kids?

If parental rights are terminated for the mother but not the father and they are still married with the children also living at home can the mother remain in the house with the children?

Sure, unless the court orders the mother to be separated from and to have no contact with the kids or orders the mother restrained and enjoined from living/lodging in the same place as where the kids reside/lodge.

Utah Family Law, LC | | 801-466-9277


Tags: , , , , ,
Click to listen highlighted text!