How do I get an attorney to represent me against my abusive ex narc?

How do I get an attorney to represent me in court against my abusive ex narc who is filing for emergency custody of our children?

Two things (if the lawyer is a good lawyer, both in the senses of being a decent human being and worth his/her salt): 

  1. a strong case (or at least a case stronger than your ex’s case). A strong case means a case that can win (not merely being “in the right”; if you are in the right, but cannot prove it to the satisfaction of the court, being in the right doesn’t matter in court) 
  2. enough money to afford a skilled, vigilant attorney for the duration of the time that attorney’s services are needed. Without these things, it is unlikely you will find an attorney who will represent you. 

Utah Family Law, LC | | 801-466-9277 

Tags: , , , , , , ,
Click to listen highlighted text!