How Can I Win Custody of My Son if I Haven’t Been There for Him for Ten Years?

About the only ways I can realistically imagine? The child’s other parent: – is dead; or – is unfit to be entrusted with the care and custody of the child.


Utah Family Law, LC | | 801-466-9277

Tags: ,
Click to listen highlighted text!