From Utah Business Magazine: Utah has highest percentage of marriages in past 10 years
Key findings (among many other interesting things):
- Utah, Idaho and Wyoming have the highest percentages of marriages.
- West Virginia, Arkansas and Maine have the highest percentages of divorces.
- More than 33% of people — or one in three — have never married.
- Men who earn over $100,000 a year are the most likely to be married.
- Women who earn $75,000 to $100,000 a year have the highest divorce rate.
Utah Family Law, LC | divorceutah.com | 801-466-9277