- Considering the high cost of child support, does anyone believe that the non-custodial parent is obligated to pay too much for the child’s care? When in a lot of cases where there is split time, one parent is still custodial.
- 2021 UT App 77 – Miner v. Miner – alimony, attorney fees
- Do courts make awards in divorce to “punish” adultery?
- Can I file for divorce and spousal support after being separated from my husband for 5 years?
- What would happen if there were no alimony or splitting assets in divorce without kids?