- Considering the high cost of child support, does anyone believe that the non-custodial parent is obligated to pay too much for the child’s care? When in a lot of cases where there is split time, one parent is still custodial.
- I was awarded joint equal custody of my children, but in practice I have them with me more. Their mother’s income is at least equal to (if not greater than) mine. Could I be entitled to child support?
- What can you do if you failed to get a prenup before getting married? Is there anything I can do that’s close to a Prenup when I’m already married?
- My spouse opens accounts in my name, forges my signature. How to stop it?
- I paid my ex in cash for child support. Will the court give me credit for it?