- GAL recommendations are nowhere close to being the best way
- How useful are a GAL’s or custody evaluator’s recommendations?
- What’s the benefit of having no record of the child’s interview?
- What will a judge do if a mother gives up her full custody right to the father of her kids, wants nothing to do with them, refuses to pay child support, and is willing to quit her job to avoid paying child support?
- If everyone agrees that the judge needs to know what the child is experiencing, observing, and feeling, why won’t the judge interview the child?