- Does saying after an answer “I truly believe that”, “it truly is”, damage your credibility as a lay witness in court or is it better to don’t add this type of qualifiers?
- Law from a legal assistant’s point of view, week 10: Divorce
- How does divorce and child abuse affect SAT scores?
- How do I best grab the attention of an attorney regarding a child custody case that is unusual, difficult, and I need help?
- Would you support changing the law in each and every single U.S. state to make it crystal-clear that people have an unlimited insurable interest in their own child support obligations as well as in their family members’ child support obligations?
- What is the best and fastest way to switch judges in a family court?
- Law from a legal assistant’s point of view, week 9: Hail, Clarity!
- How do I prepare for family court mediation?
- Can an unemployed alienated parent be forced to help pay for a car for the child?
- Are mothers being treated “worse” by the legal system these days, with more and more states leaning toward awarding joint custody to fathers more and more?