- Pgals (Private Guardians Ad Litem) Are a Bad Idea.
- My Ex-wife Is Married. Should Her and Her New Husband’s Total Household Income Be Used When Determining Child Support?
- Can the Mom End up Paying Child Support to the Father if He Was Abusive?
- Why Your Lawyer Might Drop Your Case By Braxton Mounteer
- Would You Say Before Marriage Always Sign a Prenuptial Agreement, or Would You Never Agree to Signing One? Why?
- Can a Prenuptial Agreement Be Legally Binding if It’s Signed After the Marriage and Before the Divorce?
- If You Were Married in One State but Now Live in Another State, Which State’s Law Would Apply if You Divorce?
- In re Harding Trust – 2023 UT App 81 – family trust
- Blake v. Smith – 2023 UT App 78 – child custody, child support
- State v. Hararah – 2023 UT App 77 – domestic violence prosecution