- GAL recommendations are nowhere close to being the best way
- How does emancipation of a minor child work in Utah?
- How useful are a GAL’s or custody evaluator’s recommendations?
- Is it more important for an attorney to have the money or the talent to litigate and win a case (example in the situation of your choosing)?
- What’s the benefit of having no record of the child’s interview?
- We need more consistency in family law, more predictability
- Do GALs or custody evaluators do a better job of interviewing children than judges do?
- Why Not Have the Judge Interview the Children About Child Custody?
- What will a judge do if a mother gives up her full custody right to the father of her kids, wants nothing to do with them, refuses to pay child support, and is willing to quit her job to avoid paying child support?
- How is it possible that people go bankrupt during divorce in the USA? Isn’t it a 50/50 split?