- The bitter truth is better than the sweetest lie.
- Do opposing attorneys ever make bets on how a judge will rule?
- Why doesn’t marriage come with a guarantee?
- Can I exercise overnights with children if I live in student housing?
- What are some reasons for offering pro bono legal services?
- Can my ex use the panic over COVID-19 to withhold the kids from me?
- Do lawyers still actually consult law books, or just have them display?
- Do the family courts in the U.S. tend to favor the mother over the father?
- Can I get a restraining order against a person living in the same house?
- I’m a year sober. Can my alcoholism hurt my child custody chances?