- Spouse abused me emotionally, so I get more money in divorce now, right?
- Terrible Financial Thinking and Divorce
- Does the high U.S. divorce rate pose any problems to the economy?
- What happens to a person who files a protective order out of spite?
- What are the dirty tricks your spouse can do to attack you during a divorce?
- Why aren’t lawyers required to be sworn under oath in a court of law?
- Do lawyers write down their arguments in full, or just have brief notes?
- Why do people in the United States get divorced so much? 40-50% sounds so extreme.
- Can your ex withhold visitation if you have joint and they have final say pending a COVID-19 test?
- Does refusal to return a child after the weekend automatically give me custody?