What is the Utah DIY Divorce Workshop?
Utah DIY Divorce Workshop
Utah DIY Divorce Workshops are a much better way to handle your divorce.
Utah DIY Divorce Workshops have a 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee.
Your forms are guaranteed to be filing ready, and if you encounter ANY issues with the court rejecting your filings, we guarantee to fix them and ensure they can be filed with and accepted by the court, or you receive a 100%, no questions asked refund!
The end of a marriage need not mean the end of your world. Divorce doesn’t need to bankrupt you. It doesn’t need to take years, and it doesn’t need to terrify you. Take action. The Utah DIY Divorce Workshop is the time and the place to start.
It’s time to get some R&R, enjoy your surroundings, and get support from others going through divorce.
All of this would cost at least $6,000 if you hired us to represent you; however group pricing drives the costs way down so that you get high-quality instruction, live from an attorney for a full 2 days. Space is limited to 6 to 8 participants per retreat, so register now! Call 801-466-9277. or click to register online for February 16th.
For just $750, Utah DIY Divorce Workshops give you:
- 2 Days at Snowbird Snow and Summer Resort, with meals and lodging included!
- Instruction from prominent Utah divorce attorney, Eric Johnson, author of West’s Utah Family Law (now in its 10th edition)
- Your complete, court-ready:
- Utah Divorce Complaint or Petition to Modify
- Required Financial Declaration and Initial Disclosures
- Initial written discovery requests
- Temporary Orders Kit
- Rule 68 settlement offer form
- Mediation & Negotiation Settlement Training and Mediation Position Statement.
DIY Divorce Workshops are do it yourself instruction and information seminars taught by an attorney (me) for people who want to represent themselves in divorce cases, so DIY Divorce Workshops do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or my firm. If you want to retain an attorney to represent you in a divorce action that is not what DIY Divorce Workshops are for, but if you want to talk about how to go about hiring a lawyer to handle some or all of your divorce, please give us a call, we’re happy to answer your questions: Call 801-466-9277.