The event: 4-hour, 4-Saturday, Free food NO SALES PITCHES Divorce and Mediation Preparedness Course
The organizers: Eric Johnson – divorce attorney with 21 years’ experience and legal profession iconoclast
Corey Noyes – financial advisor who who helps you understand your needs, your goals, the risks you’re willing to take, and how to plan in the context of your particular divorce
• free food (free breakfast and coffee or juice each morning from Beans n’ Brews)
• First Saturday: Divorce process overview, get divorce document preparation checklist and homework
• Second Saturday: How to prepare your own divorce complaint, Financial Declaration, and Initial Disclosures
• Third Saturday: Financial planning for divorce and post-divorce
• Fourth Saturday: Negotiating in mediation with your spouse to settle your divorce without having to go to trial
Cover charge (we need to know you have skin in the game): $50 for the whole course
The dates and times:
One hour each course
Saturday morning, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Dates: September 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2017.
Questions? Call 801-450-0183